Making the move to a place of your own? Living alone can be daunting at first, but after the move-in, while it sucks to pay the utility bills on your own, the upsides of having your own place can make it the best time of your life. For all those who are thinking of moving out and for those who already have, here are our top 15 things about living alone!
1. Nobody is there to judge your weird late night cravings…
2. Or your days spent in a Snuggie…
3. Or your nights spent binge-watching Netflix.
4. You don’t need to fight for your own personal space.
5. You can release your inner Beyoncé.
6. Yeah, you’ll inevitably run into small issues fixing stuff by yourself…
7. …But does that outweigh the fact that you can now use the washroom with the door open?
8. You can do anything you want.
10. Or nothing at all.
11. No need to even share your food…
12. And no drama.
13. No waiting for the bathroom in the mornings.
14. The best thing? You don’t have to wear pants…
15. Or any clothes for that matter.
Needless to say, living alone is pretty darn awesome.